2024 AMSUS Annual Meeting
Honoring our Commitment: Serving Those Who Serve Our Nation
Utilizing Implementation Science and Evidence-Based Practices to Design and Implement the Global Health Engagement Knowledge Management Program
The Knowledge Management (KM) Team at USU's CGHE will present a poster on how they are building a KM program to support Global Health Engagement (GHE) integration efforts across the joint operational environment, with the aim of systematically and collaboratively harnessing the collective knowledge of the enterprise to support better decision making at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels.
By the end of our presentation, you will be able to:
- Describe how GHE KM supports military objectives
- Lists the different activities of the GHE KM program and understand how they work together to support the objectives of GHE KM
- Describe how GHE activities generate knowledge products that need to be shared with the GHE community
If you're attending 2024 AMSUS, visit us at the Exhibit Hall to learn more about our work and find spaces of collaboration and championship!
Please note that poster presentations will span the first 2 days of the conference:
- Monday, 12 February Poster Viewing: 12:00-2:00 PM & 5:00-6:30 PM
- Tuesday, 13 February Poster Viewing: 11:00 AM-1:00 PM & 4:30-5:30 PM
There is still time to register for the conference, you can do so here.
- DoD GHE Landing Site (hosted on Intelink, CAC enabled)
- DoD GHE Community of Practice (hosted on milSuite, CAC enabled)
- MEDICAL OPTIONS (hosted on Intelink, CAC enabled)
- Characterizing Methods for Surveying Partner Nation Capabilities
- Understanding the Strengths and Limitations of Current Methods for Surveying Partner Nation Medical Facilities
- DoD GHE Snapshot, Issue 5: What is missing in GHE? Engagement after the Engagement!