S. Ramsey, J. Winters, M. Acosta, E. Diggs. "Conducting Virtual GHE activities in the Midst of the Global COVID-19 Pandemic: Considerations for the DoD GHE Enterprise." The Medical Journal, Jan-Mar 2021
S. Shinwari, C. Currie, J. Kumpf. "Brain Drain in Global Health." Military Medicine, January 2021
- "Impact Evaluation: AMTF symposia effectiveness on African Partner Nations’ Malaria vector management capacity." Prepared by the CGHE Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation team, September 2020
- "Military Interoperability: Definitions, Models, Actors, and Guidelines." Prepared by the Federal Research Division, Library of Congress, under an Interagency Agreement with CGHE, June 2020
- "Evaluation of the Integrated Vector Management Program and its Effect on Vector Control and Surveillance Capabilities in the Solomon Islands." Prepared by the CGHE Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation team, June 2020
S. Petzing, "Military participation in health security: analysis of Joint External Evaluation mission reports and National Action Plans for Health Security." Health Security, April 2020
- E.A. Erickson, J.C. Daniel, S.R. Petzing. "The Global Health Security Agenda: An Important Platform for Military Cooperation." International Review of the Armed Forces Medical Services, June 2019.
S.A. Shinwari, S. Zuerlein, L. Singer, J. Kumpf. "The Importance of Understanding the Medical Education System in Partner Nations." Military Medicine, Volume 184, Issue 3-4, March-April 2019
- E. Erickson, et al. “Environmental Heat Exposure and Heat-Related Symptoms in United States Coast Guard Deepwater Horizon Disaster Responders.” Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, November 2018.
- P. Reed, et al. “Evidence-Based Guidelines for Supportive Care of Patients with Ebola Virus Disease.” The Lancet, 17 February 2018.
- P. Reed, J. Greulich, CW. Beadling, et al. “Liberia National Disaster Preparedness Coordination Exercise: Implementing Lessons Learned from the West African Disaster Preparedness Initiative.” American Journal of Disaster Medicine, Winter 2017.
- P. Hollier, et al. “Challenges in Preparing Veterinarians for Global Animal Health: Understanding the Public Sector.” Journal of Veterinary Medical Education, August 2017.
- G. Diehl, N. Bradstreet and F. Monahan. “DoD at the Forefront of Global Health Emergency Response: Lessons Learned from the Ebola Outbreak.” Health Security, September-October 2016.
- P. Reed and P. Luan. “La Palabre: A New Schema for Global Health.” Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, August 2016.
- J. Morton Hamer, J. Jordan, P. Reed, J. Greulich, B. Gaye and CW. Beadling. “Republic of Senegal Disaster Preparedness and Response Exercise: Lessons Learned and Progress Toward Key Goals”. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, July 2016.
- K. Vest. “Zika Virus Update: More on an Emerging Arboviral Disease in the Western Hemisphere”. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, June 2016.
- G. Diehl, F. Monahan, E. Johnston, N. Bradstreet and G. Oravec. “Developing a Range of Assessment Capabilities to Measure the Impact of DoD Global Health Engagements (GHEs)”. International Review of the Armed Forces Medical Services, June 2016.
- T. Cullison. “Military Health Engagement: Advancing the U.S.-Myanmar Relationship.” Center for Strategic & International Studies, April 2016.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “Finding a Healthy Match: A Discussion on Applying the Appropriate Level of Analysis for GHE Activities.” Military Medicine. Vol. 181 No. 3, March 2016.
- K. Vest. Zika Virus: A Basic Overview of an Emerging Arboviral Infection in the Western Hemisphere. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, March 2016.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “Healthy End States? Conducting AM&E for Security Cooperation, with Data from OHASIS.” MOC Warfighter. Issue 6, February 2016.
- T. Cullison, CW. Beadling and E. Erickson. Global Health Engagement: A Military Medicine Core Competency. Joint Force Quarterly, January 2016.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “White Hull or White Elephant? Soft Power and the Chinese Hospital Ship, the Peace Ark.” Defense and Security Analysis. Vol. 31 No. 4, November, 2015.
- R. Nang, F. Monahan, G. Diehl and D. French. “A Qualitative Content Analysis of Global Health Engagements in PKSOI’s SOLLIMS.” Military Medicine. Vol. 180 No. 4, April 2015.
- G. Diehl and S. Major. “MOE vs. M&E: Considering the Difference between Measuring Strategic Effectiveness and Monitoring Tactical Evaluation.” Military Medicine. Vol. 180 No. 1, January 2015.
- P. Hollier, C. Brown, B. Walters, and J. Poppe. "Global Animal Health Engagement: Augmenting Military and Professional Veterinary Competencies toward Effective Support of Peace and Stability Operations." PKSOI. Vol. 4, Issue 4, July 2014.
- Diehl, K. Edmonson, E. Ferguson and K. Riley. “Measures of Effectiveness in Defense Engagement and Learning (MODEL): Conceptual Study Design.” Lancet. Vol. 381, Special Issue, S39, June 2013.